Friday, September 16, 2005

Fiddling fiddling fiddling

This blog is in its toddler phase so it's still a little wobbly. Any glaring errors pointed out or helpful, kind hints offered are appreciated as I'm kind of new at this. I'm not a techno-phobe but neither am I a techno-phile and I think it largely comes down to the fact that I rarely pay attention to anything I do. No, seriously. I can do something...once. But then ask me how I did it? Meh. No clue. Not enough that I did it once? Hey, I think my work is done. Mission has been accomplished. Not so much with every day things like toiletries and...oh wait, I'm lying. Any hairstyle that I have ever had was finite and probably the time of its existence is better measured with minutes than hours. Bobby pins - I love you. Other tools that fix things that I love include: glue for pretty much any household problem; staples for clothing that technically is no longer 'wearable'; duct tape (I am my mother's child); and string/wire. String I love because it always works better in my imagination than it does in real life. Actually, that's true for all the things I've listed above. So...I think the lesson that we've learned here is imagination is good.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanted to be the first to comment on your newest literary endeavour.

you are funny, or in blog-speak

u r fun ee
lol ;) wink :* sour :$ greedy

i love you

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Morgan Cowie said...

wow...i've never seen those emoticons before. how about this one: :-+

(it means tragically inoperable lip deformity)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home