Wednesday, October 12, 2005

things not to say to someone who is making a very large life decision and looking for your support

1. Wow. That's really stupid.

2. You do know you're making the biggest mistake of your life, right?

3. My sister did that. She's in a mental institution now.

4. I thought that was illegal.

5. But if you do this, what will your life look like in 20 years? No...what will it look like EXACTLY? Yes, illustrations would help. Thanks.

6. Can I ask you something? Has anyone kidnapped you lately, brainwashed you, forced you to change your name and rob banks under your new moniker and then told you to make this decision? Just asking...

7. Does this look like herpes to you? I'm sorry - you were saying something.

8. Well. I guess your future children might like eating dog food. Because that's what they are going to have to do. Eat dog food. Because you are a bad provider for their unborn selves. You selfish bitch.

9. Good luck with that. I thought about doing that once when I was really drunk. Took me about ten seconds when I was sober to reconsider...but good luck. Sure it will work out really well.

10. At least you know at a young age which of your decisions you'll regret for the rest of your life. Most of us have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm having fun trying to match comments with names.

also, i'd like to thank the prior anonymous for his/her highly topical and insightful comments. now if only someone would help me consolidate my debt and purchase prescription drugs on-line...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home